About the Book

Book:  Good Grief

Author: Sue Borrows LaRue

Genre:  Religion/Christian Life/ Death, Grief, Bereavement

Release Date: August 13, 2019

This is a true story of love, loss and new life. Suzie Borrows battled for her husband’s life praying for a miracle. God answered her, but not in the way she imagined. He had a plan that exceeded her dreams, and through undeniable revelations His purpose became her purpose.

Click HERE to get your copy.

About the Author

Suzie moved from N. Ireland to America as a child, accepted Jesus at 11, married the preacher’s son at 18, had two children, and a loving marriage for 32 years. Nothing she had experienced prepared her for the devastation she would face. She depended completely on God for comfort and direction. Which led her to begin a widows group, Boston radio show, www.sueborrows.com and www.YouTube.com/WidowsWednesday. Suzie now lives in Westport, MA with her husband Bruce.

More from Sue

What do you do when writing a book was never on your radar? Answer, you write it in tune with the Holy Spirit in three weeks! An amazing hand-written letter from God, original poetry, and prophetic words from the Lord delivered to my doorstep and so much more! You are never alone when you are hurting or grieving and if you allow Him, God will be undeniably present and you will know His heart for you.

Author Interview

When/how did you decide to become a writer?

It’s funny but I never wanted to become a writer. The Holy Spirit prompted me after much trying to complete this work.

Describe your book in five words.

Moving, Factual, Humorous, Encouraging, Inspirational

What are your hobbies?

I love fixer upper types of jobs, organizing etc. It does me a world of good to take something that someone else says “there’s no way to make that room look any better” to “are you kidding me is this the same space?” I love trash to treasure like yard sales.

Do you prefer traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks?

Definitely traditional. I love to write my thoughts or ideas in there, mark the whole thing up. There is something more personal I guess about holding it in your hand.

If you could live inside a book, which one would it be?

When I read this question immediately the book that came to mind was, “My Time in Heaven” by Richard Sigmund. The thought of being in heaven and experiencing all the things that the Lord says in His word that are waiting for us is almost overwhelming. Someday it will be my reality.

Blog Stops

Texas Book-aholic, February 4

Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, February 5

Vicky Sluiter, February 6 (Author Interview)

Inklings and notions, February 7

For Him and My Family, February 8

deb’s Book Review, February 9

Abba’s Prayer Warrior Princess, February 10

Tell Tale Book Reviews, February 11 (Author Interview)

Lots of Helpers, February 12

CarpeDiem, February 13

A Reader’s Brain, February 14

For the Love of Literature, February 15 (Author Interview)

Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, February 16

Artistic Nobody, February 17 (Author Interview)

Giveaway

To celebrate her tour. Sue is giving away the grand prize package of a $25 Amazon Gift card and a paperback copy of the book Good Grief “A True Story of Love, Loss, and New Life”!!

Be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.